shady blogspot

What a shame. Started using your blogspot a few months back and have never had a bad stream, I know that doesn't exactly rely on your site directly but the quality links are very much appreciated. Takes the absolute P*** that people around the world, Jakarta, Nairobi, Colorado, can watch Man City vs Palace on a Saturday but somehow I, living 7.3 miles from the Etihad itself and a regular attendee, am stuffed because of UK TV licensing and sticky fingers.

Even my dad at pushing 70 has started using your links because he can't get to games so easily any more, has made him feel more techno-friendly with streams and players so such, and really lifted his afternoons regularly. As Netflix, Amazon Prime, GOG, Steam and others have shown, if there was a legal way to do it fairly people would pay for it.

Hope you find a way around it, more so that they don't go after you further just for being a modern day Robin Hood ;)

cheers guys, the plus point is they have to apply to google blogs to remove each post and the prem league are different from the european games so i havent yet had any takedown notices from the european leagues, so it looks like they may be ok.

proof of the pudding will be this weekends games and how they go about taking down multiple game links from different leagues around the world, as they are all basically 1 post

cheers guys, the plus point is they have to apply to google blogs to remove each post and the prem league are different from the european games so i havent yet had any takedown notices from the european leagues, so it looks like they may be ok.

proof of the pudding will be this weekends games and how they go about taking down multiple game links from different leagues around the world, as they are all basically 1 post

You could always post links in a .txt file and upload it to mediafire etc and post that link on your blog, there's lots of creative ways around it (whatsapp group - IRC). Premier league really are cracking down on this, mostly use NBC or equivalent American streams nowadays they stay up longer, can't be arsed with sky. Shit coverage anyway.

Haymaker - and others - are way smarter than me. Just wondered if there was a subscription email we could sign up to?

gutted.....best website on the net for links!
keep us updated with your plans shady

Ok so i have just gained a source who will be doing City matches at very high quality. It is of course a private link but i am willing to share it with known users here.

This is a screenshot of the source i had for the Bournmouth match...

So i won't check pm's now but if you pm me with the title "stream" i will be able to quickly go through and pm members the link about 30min before kick off in midweek.
My inbox is a bit messy and i don't want to hijack shady's thread but this seemed the best place to tell users.

Note: It is an acestream link

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.