Shakhtar (a) Post Match thread

Good to have got rid of the monkey in such an insignificant match. Poor 1st half, when we could have been 3/4 goals down, but much improved in the 2nd half.
Phil and Tosin had very nervous starts but grew in confidence as the match progressed.
Diaz showed his quality and potential. Star of the future in the making!
Danilo was very average.
Mangala is so nervous and bad on the ball that we must find him a new home in January or next summer at the very latest.
Yaya is not the Yaya we all remember in previous years and again we must free up another vacancy in the squad as soon as possible.
Gundogan was slow and disappointing. The injury has obviously had a long term effect.
With Yaya and Gundo in central midfield last night it was just like watching some games last season when the opposition surged through and then pierced our defence.
We now play at such high intensity that players lacking in pace do not fit the system.
Bernardo was OK but to me he is still being played out of position. I am sure he will come good.
Disappointing result last night but there was some positives we can take from the match.

Playing 3 at the back really didnt suit the players-numerous times first half we were caught with the ball into the channels down the side of the central defenders. hate the system with a passion. Toure left exposed as the defensive midfielder-helped with Gundogan dropping deeper second half to start the play. Foden looked comfortable and Diaz is a real talent.

I disagree, with such little playing time he should have been chomping at the bit to impress. I can understand his touch etc being out, but his commitment last night was woeful

He was getting accused of the same last season then it all quietened down when he got match fit.
I saw him run past Gudogan on more than one occasion, so if Yaya can't be arsed & Gundogan can, then either Gundo must be in terrible shape or not match fit either.

If we are blooding new kids lets keep them in the preferred position at least

Indeed, it was to Foden's credit that he still shone and looked competent in that role and still delivered a couple of killer balls into the box, namely the chance that Jesus fluffed.

In all honesty the way the two kids looked did we really need to block their path to the first team with B.Silva and used that 44m on a centre half or a new younger version of YaYa, I thought Tosin struggled in the three but looked better second half, again for him it would be better partnered with VK or Stones or Oto, Mangler good in parts and horrifying in others, he is a strange one.

He was getting accused of the same last season then it all quietened down when he got match fit.
I saw him run past Gudogan on more than one occasion, so if Yaya can't be arsed & Gundogan can, then either Gundo must be in terrible shape or not match fit either.

We're talking about Yaya. Last night his commitment was dreadful

hahaha I see their manager was true to his word and dressed up as Zorro for his post-match presser. Beauty

We're talking about Yaya. Last night his commitment was dreadful
He is a pale shadow of the midfielder who was box to box charging with the ball swating away defenders now he just runs about the centre circle off to NYFC in the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.