Shakhtar (a) Post Match thread

I was disappointed to see Foden start out of position. If you're going to play the kids let them shine in their favoured area.

Diaz is ready to challenge Sane and Sterling in my opinion. He should be at least on the bench

Silva is not a winger he needs to play more centrally.

Yaya is finish. A legend to all of us but that's his last game.

3 at the back didn't suit the players on the pitch and needs work.

That's it really quite good lesson learnt

Bernard and Ismaily for next season?

Guys we have on the periphery need more games to get up to speed, and this was a good opportunity.

Expected a defeat anyway. We depend on Merlin and Kevin to drive our team and look very ordinary without them.

Yaya moves like a wardrobe these days. Bernardo continues to disappoint hugely.

Liked the look of Diaz though.

foden and diaz didnt look out of place at all. brilliant experience for them, shame foden wasnt in the middle though. tosin played very well in the second half in a back four. some of the senior players were really poor.

I know it didn't really mean anything but still hate watching us lose.
Much improved second half. Tosin played well second half. Lovely to see some kids out there. Thought it was a bit of a waste putting foden as lwb though.
Unfortunately father time has well and truly caught up with yaya. The old man just can't run anymore.

We tried dribbling through way too much, no where near as many one touch passes as usual. Loved seeing the kids, both were good, but I liked Diaz’little two foot touch to go around defenders. Yaya looked, well, really slow. Ref was bad, equally for both sides, but very poor. Sunday here we come!

Good second half in s meaningless game, shame the referee didn't want to be there. 6 seconds in the first half and less than 4 mins in the second.

Great to see the youngsters get a run out and seemingly no injuries.

Roll in Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.