Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done a bit of research on the bars - try this: http://www.kharkovinfo.com/pubs-and-breweries-in-kharkov.html. This bar is mentioned, to quote "A rock'n'roll sport pub with Irish atmosphere". Sounds OK, but will probably try some more beer oriented bars first. On the Irish pub, which one do you mean? As always, there are quite a few. The thing about the "Patrick Irish Pub" mentioned in the link is that it's supposed be open 24 hours - I tend to doubt this, but if it is I don't care what the landlord's like. Getting a drink after the game could be a problem.

Cheers for the link.
We’re on the Thomas Cook trip for this one, I presume they’ll drop us in the centre of Kharkiv, a square of some description?
Can’t wait for this, heading into Eastern Europe for the first time

Cheers for the link.
We’re on the Thomas Cook trip for this one, I presume they’ll drop us in the centre of Kharkiv, a square of some description?
Can’t wait for this, heading into Eastern Europe for the first time

Take a coat.

They're forecasting highs of -2°C with periods of Snow during the day. Expected to drop to -7°C at night (and kick off is 21.45 local time). Can't wait!

Fair play to those going. Respect from jrb.

The club should give you all at least 100 loyalty points each.

I've done a bit of research on the bars - try this: http://www.kharkovinfo.com/pubs-and-breweries-in-kharkov.html. This bar is mentioned, to quote "A rock'n'roll sport pub with Irish atmosphere". Sounds OK, but will probably try some more beer oriented bars first. On the Irish pub, which one do you mean? As always, there are quite a few. The thing about the "Patrick Irish Pub" mentioned in the link is that it's supposed be open 24 hours - I tend to doubt this, but if it is I don't care what the landlord's like. Getting a drink after the game could be a problem.
Thanks for posting, some useful stuff on that website.

all booked
Edinburgh to Frankfurt to Kiev , Tuesday and Thursday there and night of game in Kharkiv

thanks for all the help guys

With the rag game in mind I would play, let Kidd manage the game haha.

Bravo

Zincheko(sp)
Mangala
Tosin
Danilo

Yaya

Barhim
Gundogan
Silva
Foden

Jesus

Would leave pep and rest of team stay in Manchester .. I know it won't happen but imagine the reaction by the rag media hahah

With the rag game in mind I would play, let Kidd manage the game haha.

Bravo

Zincheko(sp)
Mangala
Tosin
Danilo

Yaya

Barhim
Gundogan
Silva
Foden

Jesus

Would leave pep and rest of team stay in Manchester .. I know it won't happen but imagine the reaction by the rag media hahah
Zincheno is ineligible, and can not play. Davenport could maybe play left back. Apparently, he almost made the squad against Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.