Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It an hysterical majority though. The idea that every single player for Sunday should be rested is over the top. At least 8 will be. And quite likely nine of the other 2 starting tonight tonight will finish the game.
What the fuck does nine of the other 2 mean?

completely agree. he would have been throwing the kids and team under the bus if we hadnt had a mix of experience and youth.

I personally think he did the right thing. Even though Gundogan can play in the DM position, he’s been out for a long time and isn’t up to speed yet. Yaya, as quality as he is, a passenger but can still produce. It was the right balance tonight. We’ll just have to see who will play where/

I’m glad Jesus is starting tonight, probably means that Agüero is starting Sunday.

Surprised how many City fans picked Jesus ahead of Aguero in Sunday’s line-up. Jesus is a good player but Aguero is another level and our club record goalscorer shouldn’t be written off a few games back from injury being marked by 3 centrebacks the last few games. Same with Kompany.

Reckon Foden will play RW.....as he did in WC sqad that they won in India. So maybe Berneardo will be in Merlins position.

A bit surprised with Fernandinho getting the start, but with who he had available kind of makes sense. Hopefully he gets subbed early.

Gonna guess we'll go with a 3-2-4-1 formation:

Dinho-Tosin-Mangala
Gundogan-Yaya
Danilo-Bernardo-Foden-Sane
Jesus

Makes the most sense to me

Edit: Could also be a 4-2-3-1 formation with Danilo dropping as a RB, and Mangala playing as a defensive LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.