shamless self promoting but...

A A

Anonymous

my band is playing at the castle oldham on 15 nov 08. come down all you blues!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/themaoiaddiction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/themaoiaddiction</a>

The castle aint far from me! Easy to get to.

I cant open the link (work PC), what stuff do you do?

Blue4ever85 said:

alright blue4ever. my heros are joy division/dove/boc, cant really tell you what we sound like cause we havnt gigged yet! we are playing whittles bob on thurs tho if you want to see us. the demo on myspace is a bit ropey tho, we're all skint and cant afford a proper demo yet!!!

cheers for the interest too mate

aphex said:
Blue4ever85 said:

alright blue4ever. my heros are joy division/dove/boc, cant really tell you what we sound like cause we havnt gigged yet! we are playing whittles bob on thurs tho if you want to see us. the demo on myspace is a bit ropey tho, we're all skint and cant afford a proper demo yet!!!

Your at Whittles in oldham this thursday mate? Near Mecca bingo?

Blue4ever85 said:
aphex said:
Blue4ever85 said:

Your at Whittles in oldham this thursday mate? Near Mecca bingo?

yeah. sorry for the double post! its free to get in, you get a voting slip on the door. 4 bands including us.

If I can trick the missus into coming then ill be there.......

Actually fuck it, ill be there. Was gonna go Whittles or Lees anyways tomorrow, so ill just make it Thursday at Whittles.

Hope the missus cant tell through my internet access what I wrote lol or im in deep shit!

Blue4ever85 said:
If I can trick the missus into coming then ill be there.......

Actually fuck it, ill be there. Was gonna go Whittles or Lees anyways tomorrow, so ill just make it Thursday at Whittles.

Hope the missus cant tell through my internet access what I wrote lol or im in deep shit!

ha ha! nice!. cheers mate. im stu by the way, guitar/singer. if ur there give us a shout i'll get you a pint!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.