Shauny Wright,Wright, Wright

8fac0bdb-dc91-4253-bbf3-8cd5bdac2026.gif

Brilliant. Can almost hear the Sky commentary verbatim: "Wright-Phillips, final charge perhaps for Manchester City....OH MY WORD SOME FINAL CHARGE WASN'T IT! PICK THAT ONE OUT, GOOD NIGHT!

Brilliant. Can almost hear the Sky commentary verbatim: "Wright-Phillips, final charge perhaps for Manchester City....OH MY WORD SOME FINAL CHARGE WASN'T IT! PICK THAT ONE OUT, GOOD NIGHT!
Bloke in front of us in the family stand had been celebrating at 3-1 with 5 mins to go, waving his betting slip around...... enter SWP.... we all go mad and the bloke infront is almost in tears, ripping his slip into pieces and throwing it in the air.

I know I should look myself, but are Phoenix in the MLS or a lower league?

I still fly into a murderous rage whenever I think of the derby when those fuckers were obviously under instructions to kick him off the pitch.
If I recall rightly fergie said in the built up that he hoped the ref was strong enough to protect Ronaldo. He was just a sly underhand git that Scottish tw*t.

Bloke in front of us in the family stand had been celebrating at 3-1 with 5 mins to go, waving his betting slip around...... enter SWP.... we all go mad and the bloke infront is almost in tears, ripping his slip into pieces and throwing it in the air.

My old fella got the 4-1 right with Fowler as first scorer, 350/1, £3 bet

They're in the USL (which is the equivalent of the Championship) but they're building a new stadium and aiming for the MLS.

They're in the USL (which is the equivalent of the Championship) but they're building a new stadium and aiming for the MLS.
There must be a few of USL leagues in different regions. Tampa Bay Rowdies are in one but checking the fixtures don't play Phoenix but sides generally and obviously in the southern and south-western states but also Ottawa (guess they have to play somewhere!)
Currently have Joe Cole playing for the Rowdies

Last edited:
My SWP story...

I have a floor cleaning company and cleaned his carpets when he was moving out of his gaff in prestbury when news came out he was leaving City. He was a top bloke who got the brews on and was, as you'd imagine, a bloody nice bloke!
His housekeeper told me he was devastated about leaving but was also upset that he didn't think most blues thought much of him.
I left a note telling him how I , and most blues , thought the world of him and he was one of my favourite ever players. Wished him all the luck etc etc.

2 days later a signed shirt personalised to me arrived in the post with a note saying how much he appreciated my words and that he will ALWAYS be a blue.

Top geezer

My SWP story...

I have a floor cleaning company and cleaned his carpets when he was moving out of his gaff in prestbury when news came out he was leaving City. He was a top bloke who got the brews on and was, as you'd imagine, a bloody nice bloke!
His housekeeper told me he was devastated about leaving but was also upset that he didn't think most blues thought much of him.
I left a note telling him how I , and most blues , thought the world of him and he was one of my favourite ever players. Wished him all the luck etc etc.

2 days later a signed shirt personalised to me arrived in the post with a note saying how much he appreciated my words and that he will ALWAYS be a blue.

Top geezer

What a great story.

But no idea why he'd think we didn't love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.