Shay Facey

Manchester City starlet Shay Facey is set to extend his loan at New York City FC.

The full back has impressed for the MLS side since being converted to a centre back.

The 20-year-old’s current deal is due to expire at the end of the month. But New York coach Jason Kreis is keen to extend his stay at the club - particularly given his role their recent resurgence.

City’s sister club have won their last three MLS games after ending a run of 11 without victory.

After finding their form, Kreis does not want to see his rearguard disrupted by losing Facey.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...all-news/man-city-starlet-shay-facey-9514331?

Only surprised it took so long to get him into the team. Doing really well.

Glad to see Facey doing well.

Really like Facey, think he's great on the ball for a CB, he'll have a good career in football.

Only surprised it took so long to get him into the team. Doing really well.
Without going back through the thread I was under the impression he went straight into the first team, except for whatever ban he served went he got sent off in his first start I think he's played all/most of their matches?

Edit: 9 games out of 15(?) although he only joined 2 days before their first game so he's made an impression there without a doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without going back through the thread I was under the impression he went straight into the first team, except for whatever ban he served went he got sent off in his first start I think he's played all/most of their matches?

Edit: 9 games out of 15(?) although he only joined 2 days before their first game so he's made an impression there without a doubt.
beside the sent off, he missed few games due to reported family reasons.

BBC's transfer deadline page

DONE DEAL - City defender joins Heerenveen

Posted at15:55
Lots of outgoings at Manchester City today. Here is another.

England youth international Shay Facey, a 21-year-old defender, continues a globetrotting start to his career.

He had a loan spell at New York City, then went to another place that never sleeps - Rotherham, and is now heading over to the Netherlands...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.