Shed Seven Manchester academy

SJC

Hi all,
Maybe a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone is going to see Shed Seven at the academy in December?
I basically have 2 tickets for Saturday 23rd , and I need to do a straight swap for 2 on Friday 22nd? If anyone can help would be much appreciated, cheers..

Afraid not. But they're great live. I used to work with the brother of one of the members and they played a staff party for us.

I’ve met them all professionally. Rick Witter is a nice guy. Like’s a drink. The bassist is great too.

Stephen Holt, singer with Inspiral Carpets (and a big Blue) posted this after Shed Seven's gig at Manchester Academy Friday night - showing a special tribute to Inspiral's drummer Craig Gill.
The Carpets' last tour / gigs was supporting Shed Seven two years ago this month.

''Huge thanks and massive respect to Alan Leach and Shed Seven for such a moving gesture at tonight's gig.
We’ll never let Craig be forgotten x''

26001099_2003259399922024_5555867645164312375_n.jpg

Saw them in Hull on Thursday, always a cracking night. Cast were good too.

Assume there will be a fair few blues at the Castlefield bowl show in June? Will be my 14th time seeing them....I think....starting to lose count haha

Think rick Witter is a bit of a drip but they've got enough tunes to elevate themselves above the landfill indie category. Thought cast were decent. In other news - a girl near us collapsed after sniffing some poppers, nothing new there. Except we tried to help her and she pissed on my mates bird. That's one he'll of a way to go out. Pretty sure she's fine btw before you all start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.