Sheffield Wednesday v Hull City

Pam

They say this game is worth 150 mill quid's (or is it 200m?)? Could the stakes be any bigger?

I hope Wednesday do these Humberside egg chasers.

They say this game is worth 150 mill quid's (or is it 200m?)? Could the stakes be any bigger?

I hope Wednesday do these Humberside egg chasers.
Hull has been reclassified as being in Yarkshire.

I agree with your sentiment. Would rather get Wednesday back up. Easy enough to get to and won't bend over for the Rags like Nora Batty does.

Fucking pisses me off that this game doesn`t kick off until 5.00 pm yet the other two games are both at 3.00 pm.Fucking wankers should tell Sky to fuck off.
Done diliberatly as they don't have CL anymore. They'll be hoping it goes to penalties

I don't want to see the elephant man back in the prem. He has faced the scum 19 times in the league, a possibility of 57 points and old Brucey boy has walked away with just 5. He has never beat them. If Hull come up that's pretty much 6 automatic points for the Stretford lot.

Come on Wednesday!

I don't want to see the elephant man back in the prem. He has faced the scum 19 times in the league, a possibility of 57 points and old Brucey boy has walked away with just 5. He has never beat them. If Hull come up that's pretty much 6 automatic points for the Stretford lot.

Come on Wednesday!

He'll be extra well oiled in anticipation of Portuguese sex masochism.

Come on Wednesday. A club I've always quite liked, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.