Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

I'm trying to watch this on the news, but the BBC considers it more important to interview a man who's having to go through the horror of claiming the cost of his £80 flights from his credit card company after Monarch went bust.

I'm trying to watch this on the news, but the BBC considers it more important to interview a man who's having to go through the horror of claiming the cost of his £80 flights from his credit card company after Monarch went bust.

If there was a slight possibility of it being a RWNJ with an issue it would have been covered to death. Anyone who does stuff like this has to be unbalanced political or religious views only wouldn't make a sane person do this.

Insane really such indiscriminate slaughter but sadly hardly surprising when it's so easy to come by guns.

If there was a slight possibility of it being a RWNJ with an issue it would have been covered to death. Anyone who does stuff like this has to be unbalanced political or religious views only wouldn't make a sane person do this.
There is absolutely no shortage of coverage.

There are still things happening in the rest of the world including a story that affects hundreds of thousands of UK residents. There's plenty of coverage of this incident.

It does appear to have kicked in over the last hour.
When it was initially thought to be a couple of fatalities it was probably treated as an almost typical incident. Now that the death toll is over 20, it takes on a much bigger significance irrespective of the perpetrator.

When it was initially thought to be a couple of fatalities it was probably treated as an almost typical incident. Now that the death toll is over 20, it takes on a much bigger significance irrespective of the perpetrator.

It does mate, it most certainly does.

Filipino American according to some reports.

They've said the gunmen is younger than the women being sought after. Her husband is alot older than her so who knows. Either way it is an appalling act to commit and the fans must have been and felt like sitting ducks.

Just seen this video, make of it what you will but its rather spooky. Women thrown out of the concert after telling everyone they were all going to die, shooting starting 45 mins later.

i credit the BBC the most when it comes to breaking news stories to be honest, they wait until the full facts are known and clear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.