Shooting outside the House of Commons

The civil liberty/security argument is one that will always divide opinion. Personally, I have nothing to hide, but I can see why some people get more than a bit flustered about someone sifting through their browser history; an number of MP's for a start.

Would you mind leaving your curtains open at night so the police can check up on you every now and then ?

This may surprise a few people (It did me) because I always had the guy down as a bell end, but having seen various politicians including our now PM wringing their hands about this and other attacks this video sheds a bit of light about how they ignored the warnings years ago.

FFS there's just been an hour of Panorama on beeb 1 about this. They rolled out all the video we've seen a thousand times, a few crappy interviews and told us absolutely fuck all we did not already know whilst giving the creep more air time. Talk about cheap television, Jesus Christ, I give up with the twats at the beeb.

FFS there's just been an hour of Panorama on beeb 1 about this. They rolled out all the video we've seen a thousand times, a few crappy interviews and told us absolutely fuck all we did not already know whilst giving the creep more air time. Talk about cheap television, Jesus Christ, I give up with the twats at the beeb.
FEAR! BE SCARED!! BOO!!

Would you mind leaving your curtains open at night so the police can check up on you every now and then ?
No, but then I don't want to be breaking any decency laws. Plus, the neighbours might have something to say......

I don't do anything indecent on the internet, and anything that I don't want people to see (such as bank details and transaction details) I do my best to keep safe (AV software/E2E encryption, etc.).

This may surprise a few people (It did me) because I always had the guy down as a bell end, but having seen various politicians including our now PM wringing their hands about this and other attacks this video sheds a bit of light about how they ignored the warnings years ago.

Also rubbish

Also rubbish

Your entitled to that opinion, as I said my opinion of the bloke was low to start with, the reason I posted it was the fact that he had meetings with various politicians and the police highlighting the problems (Including our now PM) they now have to face and talking as though it had just appeared out of the blue.

Not going to spend an hour and eight minutes watching this. Can you tell us what it's about in a sentence or two. What warnings have been ignored?

Terrorism is not a big problem in the UK and anyone who's making out it is needs to compare it to the 70s and 80s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.