Should I be upset?

CarolinaBlue

My wife would not let me order the home kit for myself for two months, and I couldn't figure out why. I had the form filled out and was trying to decide on who to get on the back. She came storming in saying we couldn't afford to get it, blah, blah, blah. I found out yesterday that she had ordered me one for my birthday (tomorrow - gad damn 31!), but didn't have anyone added to the back.

Now if I want it done I can send it back (it takes about a month to get things over here) and wait for what seems like forever.

Should I be pissed? Or thankful she got something half-right. TBH I am suprised she figured out where the City O/S was, since she knows fuck-all about sports!

I'm retarded, right?

CarolinaBlue said:
My wife would not let me order the home kit for myself for two months, and I couldn't figure out why. I had the form filled out and was trying to decide on who to get on the back. She came storming in saying we couldn't afford to get it, blah, blah, blah. I found out yesterday that she had ordered me one for my birthday (tomorrow - gad damn 31!), but didn't have anyone added to the back.

Now if I want it done I can send it back (it takes about a month to get things over here) and wait for what seems like forever.

Should I be pissed? Or thankful she got something half-right. TBH I am suprised she figured out where the City O/S was, since she knows fuck-all about sports!

I'm retarded, right?

No, it's typical City - give her a big sloppy kiss.

If you're p!ssed with her I think you're well out of order.

She was thoughtful enough to get you something that she's knows you want and that should be enough. some blokes get socks for god's sake (not me like)

PaleBlue said:
CarolinaBlue said:

I'm retarded, right?

No, it's typical City - give her a big sloppy kiss.

Nail on the head, typical City indeed. My in laws brought me a retro City shirt over one visit. Excited as I was to put it on, I forgot to take the fooking tag off, and it poked me in the eye as I pulled it over my head. Scratched my cornea, sore as fook for a few days....Typical!

I dont usually get names on the back of my shirts, remember reading a post on here of a lad who got Corluka on his shirt about a week before he went to Spuds...lmao

CarolinaBlue said:

I'm retarded, right?

Surprise her. Divorce the woman, that'll teach her to play you for a patsy.

Give her a slap and tell her to get back in the kitchen and stop messing about in the men only game of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.