Should I stay or should I go now........

barryo

I have been asking the same question since our 1st child was born 3 years ago

Q. If British society is degenerating so much what do you do as a Young family....A. Stay and try and improve things or B. Move somewhere else that you perceive to be better?

I am undecided but becoming increasingly disillusioned with the lack of respect shown to others in our daily lives.

Well if your family is up for a new adventure why not? I saw a special on Brits moving to Berlin for the cost of living. Must be nice to have an EU passport! Having your kid grow up in another country(ies) will broaden his/her perspective and make him/her a more well rounded person even if you return home one day.

barryo said:
I have been asking the same question since our 1st child was born 3 years ago

Q. If British society is degenerating so much what do you do as a Young family....A. Stay and try and improve things or B. Move somewhere else that you perceive to be better?

I am undecided but becoming increasingly disillusioned with the lack of respect shown to others in our daily lives.

You could go somewhere 'similar but different' by finding out what your town is twinned with and going there.

Sorry, that's probably not much help. :P

Bigga said:
The world population migrates for one reason or other, Barryo. Whether it's for a new start, new opportunities, new anything, mate, just do whatever feels right!

At the end of the day, you may just be thinking "what if?" for a lifetime, otherwise.

Do you know what I mean about people being rude/ignorant/selfish/unkind toward others. I see it growing all the time in my dealings with people and on my travels. ......or is it just me ?

barryo said:
Bigga said:
The world population migrates for one reason or other, Barryo. Whether it's for a new start, new opportunities, new anything, mate, just do whatever feels right!

At the end of the day, you may just be thinking "what if?" for a lifetime, otherwise.

Do you know what I mean about people being rude/ignorant/selfish/unkind toward others. I see it growing all the time in my dealings with people and on my travels. ......or is it just me ?

I know EXACTLY what you mean, fella!

I'm working towards being out of here in 5yrs max!

Mate, do what you think is best for your family, sack all the patriotic, helping out the country stuff. This place is full of mindless, hate-filled, idiotic people and it's not going to change unless something major happens. Just found out this morning that one of the warmest and kindest people i've known died last month. 19 years old, same age as me, lived over in the states. She made the most of her life, while millions people like me fritter away time without achieving or doing anything significant. When you lose people like that, rather than the countless total bastards you encounter every day, it's easy to become disillusioned with life and people. Look after your family as best you can, if you think that means leaving the country, then leave.

pee dubya said:
Mate, do what you think is best for your family, sack all the patriotic, helping out the country stuff. This place is full of mindless, hate-filled, idiotic people and it's not going to change unless something major happens. Just found out this morning that one of the warmest and kindest people i've known died last month. 19 years old, same age as me, lived over in the states. She made the most of her life, while millions people like me fritter away time without achieving or doing anything significant. When you lose people like that, rather than the countless total bastards you encounter every day, it's easy to become disillusioned with life and people. Look after your family as best you can, if you think that means leaving the country, then leave.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Wise words indeed for a young un. You'll be fine too matey.

Go mate, the UK is full of small minded imbred tossbags who give a shit about number 1 and no one else.

Class, manners, dignity are all things of the past.

Thatchers children have grown up and the little bastards are screwing us every which way, a new generation of ratty little bastards ensuring the working classes lives are hell.

When I leave the UK my only regret will be that I cant drop an atom bomb on the shit hole as I fly on my way.

England is dead.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Go mate, the UK is full of small minded imbred tossbags who give a shit about number 1 and no one else.

Class, manners, dignity are all things of the past.

Thatchers children have grown up and the little bastards are screwing us every which way, a new generation of ratty little bastards ensuring the working classes lives are hell.

When I leave the UK my only regret will be that I cant drop an atom bomb on the shit hole as I fly on my way.

England is dead.

So where you off too?

Didn't Morrissey leave England recently claiming it was no longer English?

"on returning, I cant believe this world is still turning".......I wonder what he meant ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.