Should I work the time back?

If it's a large company it probably falls within the scope of their corporate social responsibility policy and would be a relative drop in the ocean to them.
Small company then I can maybe understand a bit more the time is money aspect but still the owner of the company should consider what they would and should do in a similar situation.

If you get paid sick willingly do the extra 90 minutes and go sick the next day. They'll get the message.

If they made me work it back, i would be waking up at night dreaming they want me to work extra hours to get them out of the shit.

A lad where I work came out of his house to find his elderly neighbour collapsed on the doorstep of their house, he helped him and waited for the ambulance then came work an hour late, they we're fine with it.
I think the problem with this sort of thing is that many take the piss, oversleep and come up with some cock and bull story like this and it ruins it for the genuine cases.
That's one of the reasons it so hard for genuine disabled people with their DLA claims because so many are swinging the lead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.