Should Spurs Be Allowed To Play A FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley.....

jrb

if they get to it?

The obvious answer is no.

Wembley is their home stadium.

An FA Cup Semi-Final should be played at a neutral stadium.

The match should be switched to either the Emirates or Old Trafford.

But we all know the FA will ignore the obvious and force the club that draws Spurs in the semi-final of the FA Cup to play the game at Wembley.

the allocations are all that matter, let's see if they make it their first and 2bh, if we'd performed to the level we should in recent years it should be our home stadium with the trophies we should be winning there every season.

the allocations are all that matter, let's see if they make it their first and 2bh, if we'd performed to the level we should in recent years it should be our home stadium with the trophies we should be winning there every season.
Drinking that amount cannot be good for you, even on a Saturday with no real football being played!!

it is unfair and should have been looked at before -also a team drawn away to spurs in the quarters could end up playing three games in three rounds at wembley-cant happen now but again a plan should have been looked at

Wembley has done Spur's home form no good at all this season.
Bring it on I say - so long as we can have a hefty chunk more than the 9-15% that away teams get I don't mind. Especially at the QF is a one-off tie.

Good question dunno the answer. Shouldn’t be there anyway but the debt of the mis managed project needs to be paid.

The obvious answer is the FA’s contract with Wembley means that it will have to be.

While I've no doubt you're right, the justification always was the cost of building it, having to have every possible game there. Yet with Spurs taking it, then Chelsea, it really shouldn't apply.

IF we get to the semi final, then IF we also play Spurs, I'd doubt that the game's location would impact us in any way.

Obviously I'm biased, but I'd back us against Spurs anywhere. That's not to say they aren't a good side, as they clearly are. However, I'd hope we would be better than saying "it's not fair we played at Wembley" should the worst happen against them.

A fuss about nothing, really. Especially when in a semi final, or final, situation the ticket allocation would be split.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.