Should Toure get a farewell ceremony?

Yaya deserves a big send off. Toure has been the driving force behind most of our recent trophies.

Yaya’s agent was put back in his box ages ago

The fact he was ever allowed out of his box and was subsequently backed by Yaya himself is partially why this thread is so divisive and why so many people dislike/hate him.

Yes Yaya deservers a huge goodbye party, because it was his goal in the FA Cup semi-finial against United, and followed that up with many more goals, that helped us to win many more trophies.

The fact he was ever allowed out of his box and was subsequently backed by Yaya himself is partially why this thread is so divisive and why so many people dislike/hate him.

Fiat point mate but most Blues (including the vast majority of our Away following) get behind Yaya. His comeback game against Palace last season was a good example with Yaya responding to the crowd’s supoirt.

It’s easy to forget the 35 Years without a trophy with our successes over the last 6 or 7 Years. Yaya changed our footballing lives.

I would say yes, without Yaya we wouldn’t have won the Fa cup or the premier leagues, he was our most important player. Will never forget his 13/14 season, brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

He's arguably the greatest player in the club's history and almost all of the most important moments in our success have come from him. He doesn't deserve a ceremony - he deserves a fucking statue.
All of that.
He was the one we needed and we got him. Most important signing since we were took over, by a distance too.

Fiat point mate but most Blues (including the vast majority of our Away following) get behind Yaya. His comeback game against Palace last season was a good example with Yaya responding to the crowd’s supoirt.

It’s easy to forget the 35 Years without a trophy with our successes over the last 6 or 7 Years. Yaya changed our footballing lives.

Oh don’t get me wrong I’ve been one of those fans dancing about like a bellend and chanting his name before his escalation in his attempts to force a move.

Yaya didn’t change our footballing lives, that’s a stupid thing to say, its disrespectful as fuck to the other important players like Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Dinho, Barry, De Jong, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko etc. who all contributed to that success. Like someone else posted earlier, there’s too much idolisation of individual players, sometimes I think more so than the club with the reactions on here.

He's arguably the greatest player in the club's history and almost all of the most important moments in our success have come from him. He doesn't deserve a ceremony - he deserves a fucking statue.
I’d argue that as well.

At his best he made Kun Silva and Kompany at their best look like they were just some players playing a part in Yaya’s matches and every opposition player he bossed look like they were little kids.

I do not give a shit about anything else. He had average runs of games, poor games and diabolical games. He made a right tit of himself when he saw his arse with the club and again when he once turned down MOTM champagne because he was a devout Muslim/athlete and then got done for drink driving.

But he’s the most important player since Bell at this club and he had a stand named after him.

Silva is my favourite ever City player and I think current best and most important player at the club but Yaya is probably the most important big game player ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.