Should Toure get a farewell ceremony?

@fatbloke You only have to look at the Arsenal players reaction to Sánchez leaving yesterday, sometimes you need to get rid of the so called best players if they are asking to leave to bring the squad unity back together.

Bring the squad unity back together how so? Ozil is in the same predicament running down his contract pushing for a move is he not...

Selective tendencies and creative imagination yeah ok putting "sometimes" covering the cracks in your imaginary storys...

My last word to you Yaya City Legend

@fatbloke You only have to look at the Arsenal players reaction to Sánchez leaving yesterday, sometimes you need to get rid of the so called best players if they are asking to leave to bring the squad unity back together.

Bring the squad unity back together how so? Ozil is in the same predicament running down his contract pushing for a move is he not...

Selective tendencies and creative imagination yeah ok putting "sometimes" covering the cracks in your imaginary storys...

My last word to you Yaya City Legend

Some players aren’t disruptive, others are hence the “sometimes” in my original post. You can clearly tell from the way Arsenal players shunned Sánchez celebrations the other week that they weren’t happy with him, yet I don’t sense the same strained relations with Ozil. Maybe because they have different personalities and different ways of dealing with the same situation, just like we all do.

It’s like in this thread. You try to wind people up for having a different opinion to you and fail miserably, I just try to be honest and balanced but seemingly wind you up every time without fail.

Thank fuck for that lets hope you’re true to those words for once.

@fatbloke and @BlueDeadHead could flank Yaya, each holding a hand as the big man comes out of the tunnel to rapturous applause. A huge cake in the centre circle and some of Yaya’s favourite punch should be served to all in attendance. Just make sure we ring him a taxi for the ride home.

That’s as imaginative as Yaya saying “I thought it was cheap Aldi rola cola officer”.

You’re not his solicitor are you?

@fatbloke and @BlueDeadHead could flank Yaya, each holding a hand as the big man comes out of the tunnel to rapturous applause. A huge cake in the centre circle and some of Yaya’s favourite punch should be served to all in attendance. Just make sure we ring him a taxi for the ride home.
e965f72ed265b01e632f1a113a8176ee--leaving-gifts-leaving-presents.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.