Should TV Companies Scrap Weather Readers?

Well done weather men as we stand in awe at your forecastery prowess's.

EpgKwqE.jpg

BoF9Zl6.jpg

Last edited:
Is this one of them Where’s Wally things? Can’t see any weather forecaster gives us a clue!
Also mate I think your vertical hold has gone and to be honest your telly is shite what’s the handle for?
They gave it. They actually preformed a days work and so all power to their elbows. Lighting strikes and thunder at the 2 second intervals and If I don't make it I'm a shoe size 10. Btw that's our window, not a TV set.

Last edited:
What's the point of them really? they often get it wrong.. why not just have 1 weather person for the whole of the UK? like a MET office standard one.

Surely that would save on tax payers money instead of ITV, BBC, Channel 4 and 5 having their own etc.. it seems unnecessary waste of resources.

1/ to get the detail you get off a local weather report in a national one for your specific area the weather report would be half an hour long and if you didn't want to miss the relevant bit you'd have to sit and watch the whole thing.
2/ How would it save tax payers money? Only BBC is funded via the license fee. If someone is taking money off you to pay for the weather man/woman on ITV C5 and C5 I'd suggest you have been scammed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.