Should we be looking at new kit deal?- new update pg34 Chelsea NIKE DEAL

I just wish we'd go with a better manufacturer. The Nike kits are garbage. Hell, if Under Armour offered us a decent deal If go with them.
I love Under Armour and agree. For those that complain about Spurs' " shit sash" from them please see this shirt. One of my favourite City shirts in recent memory...
images

thats the thing, if Nike were to do that shirt, would people still say Nike are crap?

CdJqZlnXIAAhs6w.jpg
If I remember, didn't we have to get permission from Etihad to have the small sponsor on the sash shirt? If we did maybe we said it would be a one off, I'm just guessing though.

We should definitely be looking at a new kit deal, of course we don't sell as many shirts as United, Chelsea or Arsenal etc, but with the Pep factor, players of top quality coming in, coupled with a new amount of fans it's definitely something the club should be looking at.

We definitely need a new deal with Nike or A.N.Other.

£12m a year from Nike is nowhere near enough when you look at other deals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.