Show some respect to Managers.

oakiecokie

Holloway: Fans singing I'm getting sacked 'need to show respect'
QPR manager Ian Holloway has criticised Brighton fans, saying they need to show him 'some respect'.

The QPR boss had chants directed at him from the stands taunting him about his job security during Tuesday’s 3-0 defeat against the Seagulls.

"People think I'm going to get sacked in the morning… well that's nice isn't it? Why don't you sing something better and something different?" said Holloway, whose Crystal Palace side beat Brighton in the 2013 Championship play-offs.

"I didn't mean to beat you in the play-offs. It wasn't my fault was it? Why don't you show me some respect."

What the fuck happened to piss taking Holloway, or are you the Ghost of Christmas past ? Either way I get titsed off with Managers coming out with this shit nowadays.You certainly aint The Messiah nowadays,as that what was bestowed on you from the fucking media years gone by.Worse than Colin the Wanker.

Holloway is a ****.....how does this fucker keep getting jobs in the game?
He's a fraud and nothing more.

Not sure this will achieve what he wants tbh. I'd imagine that as long as he's there, every time his team struggle to score or go behind the away fans will sing this now (or worse)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.