Show some respect to Managers.

Haven't yer gotta have a job to be sacked? Who'd give Oakie a blow job?

As far as respect is concerned I think the world of Tony and Neil, not to mention the lovely grey-haired young man in the Potteries.

And don't get me started on respect for refs. They're wonderful people. Genuine, honest as the day has twenty five hours in it. Respect!

I`m open to offers mate. ;)

Football managers would get a lot more respect if most of them weren't utterly shit at what they do yet still guaranteed a pay off when they fuck everything up in addition to another job a few weeks later.

Think sometimes managers are treated harshly by the board (coughswanseacough) but as far as the fans are concerned it's open season surely?

Holloway is a twat of the highest order. What about respect to the fans who get shafted every match day. There was a good article recently on line from QPR fans and I bet that that yokel hasn't read it.

I'm sure a rank average ex player with a terrible track record of being a manager will be sacked and given yet more high paid media work and then another 7 figure salary when the next club need to appoint a failed manager who gains employment based on nothing more than a few moronic sound bites will be just fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.