Show Support

(sang like dunnys song)

he's here, he's there
his fukin up our team
its lesley hughes

Our fans......they're starting to remind me of how rags behave when things don't go their way. It's a sad sight.

Don't know about a song, but I think it would be great is we did sing and show him some support.

Despite what some people think, he is trying his best and I still think he can take us forward once he has a strong squad. At the moment he is having to put people in who are simply not up to the job (Ball, Hamann, Fernandez, Vassell for example).

Maybe for once we can do this and show we have fans to be proud of. If May comes and we are still not happy then the owners can and will change things. Getting on his back while he is trying to bring in several new faces (hopefully world class ones) is not going to help our club.

BlueMooner87 said:
MCFC1993 said:
(sang like dunnys song)

he's here, he's there
his fukin up our team
its lesley hughes
Dickhead.

I was jokin, am fully behind mark hughes till the seasons over and also to see who he buys and if he can get the balance right.

Im certainly not Hughes' number one fan however I do feel for the sake of the club and our future we dont shoot ourselves in the foot in the ever so typical City fashion. Getting rid of a manager now mid way through the season is pointless. He will have 20days to search for players he wants and does not want from the current squad.
Hughes knows what he needs to do this year, he will have been set targets like any business. If he does not reach those targets he will be out of a job in june. However before we jump the gun here, 2wins in the premier league and we're challenging for Europe. that is just the nature of the premier league this year. we are still looking strong in Europe. yes we are out of the 2 domestic cups which isnt ideal however a top 6 finish and a good European campaign should be the aim of the club to prove we are capable of playing on the big stage.
Let Hughes bring in the players he wants and get rid of the ones he does not then we can judge him at the end of the year. We arent going to get Morinhio in this transfer window and cant see anyone else out there that could make an impact.

Get behind the team - the atmosphere at the ground is sh1t even when we are winning we need to rediscover that Maine Road atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.