Show Support

BlueMooner87 said:
I recon a song to support MH would do us the world of good.... Any Thoughts?

Fcuk that! I can't wait for him to go.

I wouldn't show my dissent during a game as that can only affect the performance of the team, but I sure as hell won't be singing a song in support of him when I think he's fcuking clueless.

Bollox to that. He hasn't done anything to deserve a song. Or even his job so far.

The manager doesn't need our support, and I dare say he doesn't particularly care if he has it or not.

He's there to do a job, and as long as his bosses are happy with his performance I'd say whether supporters are singing his name or not doesn't affect his ability to do it one bit.

the media cant wait for fans to start shouting for managers head and if we showed our support it would show that we want the best for our club jesus christ i am sick of having new managers, he is doing the best out of the shit sven left us with were the same people calling for his head after the 8-1 humiliation?

BlueMooner87 said:
I recon a song to support MH would do us the world of good.... Any Thoughts?[/q. Spot on mate,would just be nice if we could actualy start getting behind the team more in the way we know we can,ffs there's enough people out there who just want to see our club fall flat on its face without us lot sticking the knife in aswell,good shout fella.

There were regular chants of 'hughesy hughesy give us a wave' for a few games, they stopped, any idea why that might be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.