Shrek retires from international football

M M

mat

I'll start....

Thought the biddy fiddler had 6 years ago.

Southgate fucked him off. Can get his thatch redone in the summer now. Fat c*nt won't be missed.

As much as I dislike the bloke he's probably just made himself available to play for another few years at the top level, he will play plenty with Everton being in Europe as it is, I think the guy is a FGS but he has had a good career!

He'll stay retired unless Southgate asks him to come back in which case he'll miraculously come out of retirement. If he's retired he can use it as excuse for not being picked.

Has he died?

SSN acting like it. No one is allowed to criticise him.

He retired in effect when he left the rags.

Since 2013, he has pretty much strolled about the pitch trying to be a play maker, yet being the main striker his quandary has been that he cannot pass to himself! Don't know why previous managers and players haven't told him to fook off back into the box and stop pissing about in the middle of the pitch. He was still at it on Monday night. Losing the ball in midfield when he should be playing off the CB's shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.