Shut the f*** up

Bluwhit

I find myself having to move seat again next season..Have mates who are in the the new 3rd tier of the South Stand so will join them.

All but the first 2 seasons of our time at the new stadium I've been in L2 of the Family Stand with my lad. I've sat through the constant moaning of the guy next to me and it drove me to distraction. So last summer I thought enough is enough and moved to the half way line of CB L3 and it's such a fantastic view.

First game of the season imagine my dismay when I sat down and found that I was sat right in front of a guy who is nothing more than a complete wanker. He systematically berates every player during every game. He gives a loud running commentary and criticises every misplaced pass or miss-timed tackle.
He gives his loud in the know type info on upcoming transfers... basically he just regurgitates the transfer gossip of the papers.
If you listen to him long enough in the same passage of bullshit on tactics or players he contradicts himself several times..it's embarrassing.

Why don't I tell him to shut the fuck up ? If I said anything violence would ensue..I'm sure of it as my blood is boiling that much.

So if you sit behind me (CB L3 Row H Seat 747) you Sir are a complete tosser.

Just wondering whether if others have similar experiences of so-called supporters?

In my first few seasons at the Etihad I sat next to a lad who as soon as the whistle blew turned into a raging psychotic racist lunatic... the stuff that came out of his mouth was pure poison, yet if you got chatting to him before the match he was confusingly quite pleasant

On one particular occasion he was screaming racist obscenities at a black player on the opposition then turned round to a black lad who sat behind us and said "sorry mate"

He didn't last long after that

Has this sort of thing got worse since we didn't actually put out 11 shit players every game? I'm wondering if folk like this are the ones that used to spend 90 mins shouting racist and homophobic stuff, and now they are just at a loose end for something to do with their gobs.

I'd have thought you would be in corporate or a box Bluwhit and thats not a dig btw.

Why don't you politely ask him to consider the impact his behaviour has on how those within earshot enjoy the game? If he fails to recognise this and change his behaviour, go down the violence route.

The regular in front of me has very serious anger management issues. He even missed the Aguero moment, and much other late drama over the years, by storming off in a rage.

I find myself having to move seat again next season..Have mates who are in the the new 3rd tier of the South Stand so will join them.

All but the first 2 seasons of our time at the new stadium I've been in L2 of the Family Stand with my lad. I've sat through the constant moaning of the guy next to me and it drove me to distraction. So last summer I thought enough is enough and moved to the half way line of CB L3 and it's such a fantastic view.

First game of the season imagine my dismay when I sat down and found that I was sat right in front of a guy who is nothing more than a complete wanker. He systematically berates every player during every game. He gives a loud running commentary and criticises every misplaced pass or miss-timed tackle.
He gives his loud in the know type info on upcoming transfers... basically he just regurgitates the transfer gossip of the papers.
If you listen to him long enough in the same passage of bullshit on tactics or players he contradicts himself several times..it's embarrassing.

Why don't I tell him to shut the fuck up ? If I said anything violence would ensue..I'm sure of it as my blood is boiling that much.

Just wondering whether if others have similar experiences of so-called supporters?
If he reads this and you feel a tap on your shoulder its probably his cock :)

Are you sure it`s L3 because that sounds just like me and i`m on L1

Why don't you politely ask him to consider the impact his behaviour has on how those within earshot enjoy the game? If he fails to recognise this and change his behaviour, go down the violence route.

The regular in front of me has very serious anger management issues. He even missed the Aguero moment, and much other late drama over the years, by storming off in a rage.

thats sounds like me too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.