Shut the f*** up

There used to be a bloke sat near me who went into full blown manager mode. Whistling at players and then waving at them to push up 10m. He genuinely seemed to think they were listening to him.

Think he now sits in front of me, he doesn't coach the linesman aswll did he

I find myself having to move seat again next season..Have mates who are in the the new 3rd tier of the South Stand so will join them.

All but the first 2 seasons of our time at the new stadium I've been in L2 of the Family Stand with my lad. I've sat through the constant moaning of the guy next to me and it drove me to distraction. So last summer I thought enough is enough and moved to the half way line of CB L3 and it's such a fantastic view.

First game of the season imagine my dismay when I sat down and found that I was sat right in front of a guy who is nothing more than a complete wanker. He systematically berates every player during every game. He gives a loud running commentary and criticises every misplaced pass or miss-timed tackle.
He gives his loud in the know type info on upcoming transfers... basically he just regurgitates the transfer gossip of the papers.
If you listen to him long enough in the same passage of bullshit on tactics or players he contradicts himself several times..it's embarrassing.

Why don't I tell him to shut the fuck up ? If I said anything violence would ensue..I'm sure of it as my blood is boiling that much.

So if you sit behind me (CB L3 Row H Seat 747) you Sir are a complete tosser.

Just wondering whether if others have similar experiences of so-called supporters?
It's all round the ground i'm afraid mate.Been saying this for a bit now,I could possibly take headphones nowadays !

My experience in Colin Bell 3rd tier yesterday had my blood boiling but not because of too much noise but no noise at all. It was like sitting with a couple of rows of the walking dead zombies on spice. After David and Leroy missed that early chance I turned to the guy on my right to say something and he was asleep (after 5 mins!!). I'm afraid I am up and down with delight, frustration, support etc as the game has its ups and downs but there was no reaction at all from most of these people. Why do they go?

Same.. I got up for the 'stand up if you love city', look round and nobody is stood up.
If you dare try joining in with the chanting and singing you feel a bit out of place trying to do it on your own. Great view but it's dull so for all the cup games I move to the southstand.

I remember at Maine Road, years ago when they rebuilt the Kippax, we ended up in J Block between the Main and North Stands. Anyway, there was a guy a couple of rows behind you used to commentate and name every player. Was quite funny until we were getting beat and it would do everyone's head in.
He didn't happen to have a bloke with a while stick with him did he?

I find myself having to move seat again next season..Have mates who are in the the new 3rd tier of the South Stand so will join them.

All but the first 2 seasons of our time at the new stadium I've been in L2 of the Family Stand with my lad. I've sat through the constant moaning of the guy next to me and it drove me to distraction. So last summer I thought enough is enough and moved to the half way line of CB L3 and it's such a fantastic view.

First game of the season imagine my dismay when I sat down and found that I was sat right in front of a guy who is nothing more than a complete wanker. He systematically berates every player during every game. He gives a loud running commentary and criticises every misplaced pass or miss-timed tackle.
He gives his loud in the know type info on upcoming transfers... basically he just regurgitates the transfer gossip of the papers.
If you listen to him long enough in the same passage of bullshit on tactics or players he contradicts himself several times..it's embarrassing.

Why don't I tell him to shut the fuck up ? If I said anything violence would ensue..I'm sure of it as my blood is boiling that much.

So if you sit behind me (CB L3 Row H Seat 747) you Sir are a complete tosser.

Just wondering whether if others have similar experiences of so-called supporters?
I have 1 grandad who is the same sat behind me in L1 family stand not only him but his grandsons copy him it's embarrassing.

In my normal life I am a calm, considered, measured and professional individual but for reasons beyond my understanding, when the game starts I let loose my inner mentalist. I can keep a simmering lid on it mostly but at multiple times during a game I often find myself on my feet roaring a blistering, tourettes-style invective in the direction of the officials and/or the opposition (never at our own players mind). I cringe when afterwards I think about my out-of-control behaviour sometimes and wonder what those around me must think when this rabid thug makes these pop-up appearances. Worst is when we play the rags. I barely recognise myself. But I justify it by considering it as my City psychotherapy session - this stuff needs an outlet!

I keep this in mind when the folks sat around me do their own version of supporting the team.

Haha sounds like me, I need to reign it in a little but the refs seem to increase my blood pressure too much this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.