Shut the f*** up

I have a young lad a couple of rows behind me that shouts at the top of his voice ' you silly sausage' if one of ours makes a mistake. Quite funny really. As insults go, it's not that vicious.

I don't want to de rail the thread. Are you saying Navas is comparable with Sterling?

Just as an example over how much an improvement Sterling is on Navas,
I know Navas hasn't played much this season, but it's 100 games plus since he scored a goal and for an attacking midfielder that is a truly awful stat

I don't boo any player and if I ever did it certainly would not be Navas, as he gives his all and his attitude is absolutely first class

No, I'm not saying they're comparable. It's more that Navas can do well in a game but the first time he doesn't beat a man one and one or hits the first man with a cross he'll get a torrent of abuse. On the other hand the error's that I perceive in Sterling's game seem to be glossed over. But I've never been that keen on Sterling so perhaps I gloss over the good stuff he does and only really notice the mistakes. As I said, it's confirmation bias.

I too never boo a blue or even give them that much stick. In 28 years of watching City I've never once seen a player's performance improve as a consequence of being singled out by the boo boys.

Funniest thread I've ever read - can hardly breathe I'm laughing so much. Been in the Family Stand since the stadium opened with my two sons. Love it. We have a fantastic bunch around us. None of the arseholes some in other parts of the ground have to put up with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.