Shut the f*** up

Thanks mate

No matter what his thoughts/views, when he's on the field of play he shouldn't be arguing with supporters
I think, as supporters, we shouldn't be giving shit to the players when the game is being played neither though. It's not like these players a shit, even Bravo - he's not the best 'keeper but his distribution was excellent on Saturday!

I will always back the players when they have a go at the crowd

there's a lad about half way up block 116, youngish lad always wears a parker with a fur hood. he manages to shout some quite strange/funny insults to the opposition players. few occasions during the season where the block look at each other smirking at the oddities he comes out with.

I also miss the bloke on row b 116 that used to shout "get into em" about 20 times a match.

In my first few seasons at the Etihad I sat next to a lad who as soon as the whistle blew turned into a raging psychotic racist lunatic... the stuff that came out of his mouth was pure poison, yet if you got chatting to him before the match he was confusingly quite pleasant

On one particular occasion he was screaming racist obscenities at a black player on the opposition then turned round to a black lad who sat behind us and said "sorry mate"

He didn't last long after that

This had me in stitches. Someone next to me thought I had a fit.

It sucks when someone ruins the experience...

A lot gets said about players and staff on the forums, but when the game starts and you're at the ground everybody shuts up and supports the team. Well they're supposed to anyway....

Will you move seats again? lol

Went to watch Shrewsbury v Walsall yesterday. Football was fairly dire although refreshing that no shit was being shouted behind me.
Different expectations I think is the major factor in bringing out the worst in a 'supporter'. That's what I concluded from my day trip to the New Meadow anyway.

Vamos City!!

I was in South Stand Level 2 for 5 seasons and the bloke to my left never said a word to me unless a dodgy decision was made against us by the ref when he'"d simply ask me "who's the ref"? this could be the 1st minute, 10th minute, 47th minute, whatever minute the decision was made. Then one day he really went overboard by pointing out to me that steward that was stood near us shopped in the same Morrisons as him.

My experience in Colin Bell 3rd tier yesterday had my blood boiling but not because of too much noise but no noise at all. It was like sitting with a couple of rows of the walking dead zombies on spice. After David and Leroy missed that early chance I turned to the guy on my right to say something and he was asleep (after 5 mins!!). I'm afraid I am up and down with delight, frustration, support etc as the game has its ups and downs but there was no reaction at all from most of these people. Why do they go?
What area in the CB tier? I've sat in a few different seats but I guarentee this tier is the worst for moaning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.