Silly topic!? Suggestions for place to watch tomorrow's semi-final appreciated

Mary D's will almost certainly have the game on, I'd have thought. It's roughly a 5 minute-ish cab ride from the City Centre, right across the road from the stadium (you said you've been over for a match before, so you'll have a rough idea of the environs of the stadium). And children are certainly in there on match days. With it being a semi final, it might be fairly busy tomorrow though.

Come on lads and lasses lets get em sorted .even if it just a tram ride out Bee Hive in Whitefield would be good but 15 min on the tram .
Hello Cyberblue. I'm not sure if you're referring to my two blokes in your call on the lads and lasses. If so, I'm very grateful ... if indeed a 'tram ride out Bee Hive in Whitefield' is a thing you'd recommend to a friend. Being Irish, we always assume the best in people. ;-)

The Bee hive would be a great pub to watch it .but i have been told Mary Ds near the ground willl have it on
.will be great atmosphere 10 min in taxi or 20 min walk .we one big Blue Family Fiona MCFC OK

The Bee hive would be a great pub to watch it .but i have been told Mary Ds near the ground willl have it on
.will be great atmosphere 10 min in taxi or 20 min walk .we one big Blue Family Fiona MCFC OK
Well, the Bee Hive will be certainly be among my firm recommendations to my husband and son. I'm very grateful, and to your fellow forum members.

Well, the Bee Hive will be certainly be among my firm recommendations to my husband and son. I'm very grateful, and to your fellow forum members.
Beehive 15 min on tram then 5 min walk small pub but nice .Mary Ds 10 min in a cab but massive .let us no where they went and what they thougjt l

Where ever they go to wstch it they will be made welcome please post tonight where they went .have a grest day

Hi Warpig. It looks so good that it surely will be packed. Unless you think it's a truly hidden gem, and the hordes of match-watchers pass it by?

I doubt it will be packed for the game. Most blues who normally go in there will be at the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.