Silly topic!? Suggestions for place to watch tomorrow's semi-final appreciated

Hi folks, The husband and son (Jason and Senan) will try Mary D's first. If it's too packed, they'll head for one of the other suggestions. Your help is very, very much appreciated. Thanks, Fiona. Oh, and may MCFC win, of course!!

Hi folks, The husband and son (Jason and Senan) will try Mary D's first. If it's too packed, they'll head for one of the other suggestions. Your help is very, very much appreciated. Thanks, Fiona. Oh, and may MCFC win, of course!!
It will be packed but will be a fantastic atmosphere in there :)

Enjoy the day it a huge pub will be great athmospere

Hi folks, Final one from me. Despite a devastating outcome (my son raged down the phone to me about the terrible reffing), the lads thoroughly enjoyed Mary D's. It was exactly the sort of place they wanted. So many, many thanks again. Hopefully they/we will be back to check out the Wagon and Horses, Grey Horse, Bee Hive, etc. And really sorry about today's result.

Hi folks, Final one from me. Despite a devastating outcome (my son raged down the phone to me about the terrible reffing), the lads thoroughly enjoyed Mary D's. It was exactly the sort of place they wanted. So many, many thanks again. Hopefully they/we will be back to check out the Wagon and Horses, Grey Horse, Bee Hive, etc. And really sorry about today's result.
At least your old man will be happy. Glad you went with my suggestion re. Mary D's.

Watch out for a @Bigg Bigg Blue in the Grey Horse....dodgy individual

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.