Sinan Bytyqi

A good move fingers crossed he can replicate what Rusnak did at the club.

Ray78 said:

Yep hope so too. I guess it means Rusnak is going somewhere else and we will be due a transfer fee.

mad zab said:
Ray78 said:

Yep hope so too. I guess it means Rusnak is going somewhere else and we will be due a transfer fee.

Rusnak has already gone to FC Groningen

Ray78 said:
mad zab said:
Ray78 said:

Rusnak has already gone to FC Groningen

Rusnak did. Was released by City and signed a contract with Groningen where incidentally Wiekens is in the managementteam.

Bytyqi looks made for the Dutch league. Hope he can develop in to a player that can right for a future at City. Just very few will succeed though.

Watching him last night he's ready for a loan. He came on really well towards the end of last season but didn't looked to have improved much from that yesterday. Really needs to grow physically, will be interesting to see whether he can match the exploits of Rusnak but hes a couple of years younger so a tough ask. A big 5 months for him

Did well last night, against kids who are supposed to be nailed on future stars. Hasn't got the genius bit to make it in his previous wide position, but he has got a chance if he can take to the midfield spot imo. He's a very decent footballer, with one or two strings to his bow (free kicks etc).

Has to go up a level now though & impress, or he'll be another who moves on. This is his chance.

Neville Kneville said:
Did well last night, against kids who are supposed to be nailed on future stars. Hasn't got the genius bit to make it in his previous wide position, but he has got a chance if he can take to the midfield spot imo. He's a very decent footballer, with one or two strings to his bow (free kicks etc).

Has to go up a level now though & impress, or he'll be another who moves on. This is his chance.

He had a good battle with Nathan Ake in the midfield. It is difficult to see him breaking into our team in the near future, so maybe it's another case of putting him in the shop window just like Rusnak.

Sinan Bytyqi ‏@SinanBytyqi72 · 22m22 minutes ago
Very happy to have made my debut in the eredivisie

Well done!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.