Sinan Bytyqi

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by mad zab, 8 Jan 2015.

1. Bembeltown

Bembeltown

Haha pretty funny that you mention the final against Madrid in Glasgow. A couple years back I was in Scotland to watch Celtic play Aberdeen and after the match I stood outside the ground with a mate, waiting for a bus to arrive. We talked about the match in German and two elderly gentleman overheard us and asked what we are doing in Glasgow, where we are from etc. When we mentioned Frankfurt the first thing they mentioned was this final as well. :)

2. Hungarian blue

Hungarian blue

Yeah, I as well had a pleasant visit to the Hampden Park stadium tour when I mentioned my nationality. See my nickname, or check who scored 4 goals in the final . :) The 60ish year old guide said Puskas was his favourite player.

3. Bembeltown

Bembeltown

Does anyone know if the loan to us (Frankfurt) is really going to happen? Havent really read any news from our end about this.

4. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

This is news to me. Hopefully we can keep him, he's a great young player. We don't have to promote him, just ca't take away all the EDS best players.

5. ColinLee

ColinLee

I presumed I'd missed something but it looks like @Bembeltown knows more about this than we do. Given the competition this season (depending on outgoings) it wouldn't be a bad loan at all.

6. bluesmith

bluesmith

It was reported earlier on in this thread, I'd be surprised if it happens now as there hasn't been any mention of this since the original story on 7th June.

7. Jacob Smith

Jacob Smith

Must be heading out on loan as he's 21 now so with our new EDS structure & the fact he hasn't been involved with the first team recently it doesn't look as though he'll have much to do if he's sticking around at the club.

8. karen7

karen7

9. Ric

Ric

Apparently he's back in Manchester because of an injury. Had a freelance journalist from Holland asking if anyone here knows any more about this?

10. twosips

twosips

That'd be a huge shame if it's serious. Terrible luck with injuries while out on loan. I like him as a player - tough, committed and talented. Could have a good career if he gets a bit of luck.