Sinan Bytyqi

Curious myself but I assume it's a privacy thing? Which is totally understandable and fair enough.

Slight hijack, any news on Erik Sarmiento, Lewis Blackshaw and Ash Kigbu? Seem to have vanished completely.
Bytyqi: seen one tweet linking him with a loan to Celtic, although that was in June & nothing since so would assume that's off. No mention of him elsewhere so I guess as you said the club are keeping quiet as per his wishes?

Sarmiento: often injured & his last tweet was early July saying he can't wait to be back, could either mean can't wait to start pre season or can't wait to get over his injury!

Blackshaw: was on trial with Wolves in pre season

Kigbu: nothing on him but was in pre season training with the EDS/u18s (do they train as one squad now?)

Bytyqi: seen one tweet linking him with a loan to Celtic, although that was in June & nothing since so would assume that's off. No mention of him elsewhere so I guess as you said the club are keeping quiet as per his wishes?

Sarmiento: often injured & his last tweet was early July saying he can't wait to be back, could either mean can't wait to start pre season or can't wait to get over his injury!

Blackshaw: was on trial with Wolves in pre season

Kigbu: nothing on him but was in pre season training with the EDS/u18s (do they train as one squad now?)
Thanks for that matey. Always good to stay in touch.

ANYOne know what’s happened to him?

He’s not listed on the squad on the new football manager game!!

Wonder if the rumours of his premature retirement were true?

Unfortunate for the lad. But good on the club and for him to keep on as a scout.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-Sinan-Bytyqi-forced-retire-heart-issue.html

Confirmation that he's been forced to retire, but the club have kept him on as a scout+support for on-loan players.

Really unfortunate, but I'm glad City are keeping him on in some capacity.
That is such a shame for a young lad to be prevented from playing the game he loves. A mature decision though and a great attitude about the future. Yet again though the club demonstrates its class by looking after the lad and no doubt he will make a real contribution in looking after our young loanees.

Sad news that he's had to retire, but hopefully he can still forge a career for himself in the game. Glad the club are giving him the opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.