Sinan Bytyqi

A real shame he had to pack it in, as I think he had a good chance of a decent career.

Interesting, the idea of a young player being involved in recruiting players, because although he hasn't the experience or reliable 'eye for talent' of the older guys, he knows exactly what is required in the modern MCFC training, moreso than any veteran ex footballer from outside would.

yhp, and perhaps if he can combine that by providing level-headed advice, given his experiences, to younger lads who perhaps have a bit of a Sancho "I want it all now" head on them, then it could benefit us.

A real shame he had to pack it in, as I think he had a good chance of a decent career.

Interesting, the idea of a young player being involved in recruiting players, because although he hasn't the experience or reliable 'eye for talent' of the older guys, he knows exactly what is required in the modern MCFC training, moreso than any veteran ex footballer from outside would.
I think it's a great idea, he'll have empathy for them that simply isn't possible for a 40+ year old to have, I also hope he gets his coaching badges as well as he's obviously still hungry about the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.