Singing section/Atmosphere

Fair play to the people who try their best but ultimately I just don't think anyone is arsed at home games. Many don't stay until the end. I don't think it is a big deal, good home atmospheres in England are very rare. If you consider how everyone raved off Stoke only a few years ago you can see that just with time how that has changed.

Operation one end and all that bollocks can go, it has happened before and didn't work. Also the majority who want to sing at home games also want to argue with away fans for 90 minutes. Move the away fans and you lose what little atmosphere we have left.

As much as the acoustics problem would go out the window if we had people singing all around the ground, it is a massive problem within the singing section. Us lot in 118 can’t hear what 1894 are singing in 115 most of the time and by the time we catch on its finished: we’ve got 115, kippax corner and the rest of the south stand including SS3 all singing different songs at the same time.
The whole ‘singing section’ needs to be moved into the top tier where the sound is better or move the away fans to where the kippax are and then join up with the rest of the south stand.
Another idea could be having people from 1894 at the front of each block in ss1 then they could try an make sure we are all singing together.

Would proper songs help ? I'd like to hear that AJ (spit) song used for Leroy. The Istanbul one seemed to get even the most miserable barstewards singing along (me). Happy clappy bouncy wowncy ones .

As has been said

JUST START JOINING IN.

It’s the one thing that fans can do to help their club.

I dont get the beef with the dzeko song

Its a good song that celebrates a specific title win.

I do think we dont maintain the old favourite songs as well as some clubs do but i supose the youngsters want their own songs to sing

Suggestion - a bit like chinese whispers - ask you neighbour next to you in the stadium why they are not singing. Embarrass people into joining it. Some will just ignore you but it may catch on.

I’m not having a go and admire the 1894 group and others trying to improve the atmosphere but our so called singing section isn’t a patch on that at Palace

I’m not having a go and admire the 1894 group and others trying to improve the atmosphere but our so called singing section isn’t a patch on that at Palace

Because they have 50-100 singers, and the whole Stand sings along with them, that then get's the rest of the ground singing.

1894 have 50+ Singers tomorrow night at the front of 115, so let's see if the lower tier of the South Stand joins in, and if that get's the rest of the stadium going.

Because 1894 who I'm a member of will try our best to get to get the atmosphere going, but we can't do it on our own. It's got to be a stadium effort.

They also have a drummer that our fans won't accept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.