Joey Barton

Didn't and don't really get it. I know TalkShite is shite but why was it not challenged?

Hart has simply been put on the bench as the current manager fancies a different style.

What's disgusting? The repeated backing from his manager in the press? The fact he travels and trains with the first team but is just on the bench?

I simply don't get it. He may/may not have a future at City. Regardless of that, he's being treated like every other member of the squad.
Since when has a new manager judging his squad as he finds them been anything other than logical?
If it was the other way round then Pep would be congratulated for giving Hart a chance. It's because he's English, no other reason.

Surely not the real Sir Joey who said this?

Barton — capped once in 2007 — stormed: “England has a cultural problem. You see Hart make a mistake like he did at the second goal, then at half-time he’s in an advert for shampoo.

So the words of the wonderful "put my size 10`s into it Barton" has come up with a gem,with the immortal words that "City should have acted with common human decency" ref Joe Hart.
Those words should not come from this idiot who over the years has acted with less Common human decency than anyone.
Twat.
This wouldn't be the human, decent Joey Barton who referred to new team mate Andy Cole as a "useless ni**er" would it?

So basically Pep's not aloud to bring new players into the team so not to upset anyone.

The bloke is a fool and talksport like interviewing and employing fools.

Better get used to his shit because he's a certainty to be on the airwaves when he's given up trying to play football.

Just another in the long line of bitter twats that'll love putting the boot in when the opportunity arises.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.