Joey Barton

I've always wondered how he feels about Man City in general. I've been too lazy to research the topic, but I do tend to wonder if he has any affection for us these days. I'd love for a response on this from any of our more informed posters, at least informed with regards to Barton himself

I've always wondered how he feels about Man City in general. I've been too lazy to research the topic, but I do tend to wonder if he has any affection for us these days. I'd love for a response on this from any of our more informed posters, at least informed with regards to Barton himself

From what I can gather from some of his comments, he considers the current Manchester City a completely different club to the one he played for. Don't think there's much affection there tbh

Saw Joey on Wednesday night at a M/cr Football Writers event and got the impression he recognised City had changed but that he still regarded us with affection.

Barton is a walking football cliché book, hes just come out on Talkcrap with the old the City's South Americans wont fancy it too much when winter sets in so he has to go with the rags for the title. He is a goon.

He's a right prick.

Kun never scores when we use a yellow ball then? Although not here now Zabs was known to feign injury to sit in a warm box, Ota has a beard to keep warm...etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.