Joey Barton

I’m not wanting City to win the league because I’d seen all the trophy parade before and all that,” he said.

“But the whole afternoon, it was kind of like we were in the way. We were fighting for our lives in a relegation fight and there was all the paraphernalia for winning the league as we were trying to get into the stadium. I was thinking, ‘this isn’t over yet, you know’.

“I just felt the way they went about it and everything about it, the whole day, was very disrespectful. So our team talk was done. All the trophy and the balloons were there as we got off the coach, and I was like, ‘eh – they think that they’re just going to turn up and beat us. Let’s watch them all crying their eyes out after the game. All them balloons going back, someone having to pop them all.’

I'm a bit put out at this bit, I didn't see too much by way of 'the job's done' attitude before the game. Of course it was a game we *should* win, but my feeling going into the ground that day was a nervous atmosphere, definitely not an entitled one.

A lot of pundits are plumping for United to win the league. On the back of, 1. Jose 2nd season syndrome. 2. He knows how to win a game by defending. 3. Big physical spine in the team. 4. City will collapse when it gets cold, like last season. So we might as well not bother!

I'm fairly certain that during the instance with Tevez the ball was nowhere near Barton so how the fuck he was shielding the ball i'll never know, plus he managed to do a whole lot of thinking during that split second. Shame he didn't think to not act like a prick.
As for the whole entitlement bollocks, if he knows City as well as he says he'll know we were all expecting us to fuck it up!!

A lot to say considering he's never come to close to Premier League title. He can have his opinion on any one of those players, but they all had a medal around their neck and he got a 12 match suspension from the FA. Fuck off Barton.

Some of his questions to Brendan Rodgers this morning were those of a very thick person.

I'm a bit put out at this bit, I didn't see too much by way of 'the job's done' attitude before the game. Of course it was a game we *should* win, but my feeling going into the ground that day was a nervous atmosphere, definitely not an entitled one.

There wasn't. I was having a pee at half time in EL3. There was a lot of songs being sung, with us winning 1-0 at the time, but as soon as one bloke started singing 'campiones, campiones' everyone else started booing and telling him to shut up. With good reason, as it turned out.

That said, we could have been 10-0 up at half time and some would have thought 'we can still fuck this up from here'.

Desperate to be talked about.
Why it's taken him nearly 5 1/2 years to come up with this shite, only he knows.

Scarse git

A lot of pundits are plumping for United to win the league. On the back of, 1. Jose 2nd season syndrome. 2. He knows how to win a game by defending. 3. Big physical spine in the team. 4. City will collapse when it gets cold, like last season. So we might as well not bother!

5. They all lick rag arse
6. And hate us

Seriously though, this 'when it gets cold' reason is utter nonsense. It never gets cold these days during winter, not very cold anyway. Also it's not 1973 playing on a frozen solid mud bath. Pitches are almost perfect through the whole season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.