Joey Barton

I'm a bit put out at this bit, I didn't see too much by way of 'the job's done' attitude before the game. Of course it was a game we *should* win, but my feeling going into the ground that day was a nervous atmosphere, definitely not an entitled one.

He is creating a narrative. Making it appear that someone else was the baddie, not him and that he was the hero of the day.

He's a grade A prick.

I have just read the Barton interview and i am a little fuming but not surprised about anything that comes out of his mouth, motored by that grey thing that passes for a brain in his head.

How the fuck were we thinking we only had to turn up to win that game, or had a sense of entitlement?? I doubt anyone inside that ground felt that way, we had suffered too long and seen us cock up so many " Certainties" to ever be complacent. I never saw balloons or stuff out ready to party, behind the scenes may have been different but the club would rightly have been hammered if nothing was in place for the celebrations if we won. It shows you by his comments he formed no affinity or understanding of our club in his time here. Sure he may have disliked some individual players on that day but how could he want us to suffer even more as a fanbase, when he knew how much we already had?

That interview has totally killed the small percentage inside me that had a little bit of sympathy and grudging respect for his time here. The man is a c***, from a family of c***s, born in a City of c***s!

A lot of pundits are plumping for United to win the league. On the back of, 1. Jose 2nd season syndrome. 2. He knows how to win a game by defending. 3. Big physical spine in the team. 4. City will collapse when it gets cold, like last season. So we might as well not bother!

But none of these so called experts expect a mild winter, meaning we will not lose as many games.

I have just read the Barton interview and i am a little fuming but not surprised about anything that comes out of his mouth, motored by that grey thing that passes for a brain in his head.

How the fuck were we thinking we only had to turn up to win that game, or had a sense of entitlement?? I doubt anyone inside that ground felt that way, we had suffered too long and seen us cock up so many " Certainties" to ever be complacent. I never saw balloons or stuff out ready to party, behind the scenes may have been different but the club would rightly have been hammered if nothing was in place for the celebrations if we won. It shows you by his comments he formed no affinity or understanding of our club in his time here. Sure he may have disliked some individual players on that day but how could he want us to suffer even more as a fanbase, when he knew how much we already had?

That interview has totally killed the small percentage inside me that had a little bit of sympathy and grudging respect for his time here. The man is a c***, from a family of c***s, born in a City of c***s!
Well put PAULCHAPO
I totally agree with you.
He as always been a disgrace even the scousers don't like him.
C.T.I.D

sums up bartons career ,we got the trophy he was left looking like a thug.
I bet he had a load of cash on us to win that day,he helped both us and himself by getting sent off.
The stuff he is coming out with now is just an effort, imo,to obscure his own unprofessional behaviour.
The gambling mad scouser knew exactly what he was doing that day...

That City team will be remembered as champions, legends each one of them.

Barton will always be a silly little cretin whose career amounted to being a below average and angry journeyman who did more on social media than on the pitch.

That prick Zamora doesn't come out of it well telling Barton to " Take someone with him."

That City team will be remembered as champions, legends each one of them.

Barton will always be a silly little cretin whose career amounted to being a below average and angry journeyman who did more on social media than on the pitch.
He did more in the bookies than on the pitch...or did the two go hand in hand??

I'm a bit put out at this bit, I didn't see too much by way of 'the job's done' attitude before the game. Of course it was a game we *should* win, but my feeling going into the ground that day was a nervous atmosphere, definitely not an entitled one.
What a prick he is.

Does he not realise that the Premier League/SKY would have insisted that all that was arranged ? Can you imagine what it would have been like had there been nothing ready after Aguero's winner ? Can someone nip up to Asda and buy some blue balloons, a few party poppers, and a couple of bottles of Prosecco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.