Site Loading Problems

Does it always take a long time to load, or just at busy periods (e.g during/straight after a game)?!
Always, I have to refresh the page on my phone about 5/6 times before it loads or wait an age. Again, mostly on my phone but also on the laptop at times.

Been like it for months.

Just to add I can't log in using tapatalk either, I've reinstalled but nothing doing. Other forums seem to be OK so would appear to be a bluemoon issue.
Same for me on Tapatalk. Can login to other forums but can't login to Bluemoon. Been like that since last night. Tried reinstalling but still the same.

i am getting the "are you sure you want to leave this page " thing again, with the boxes leave this page , stay on this page etc.

i am getting the "are you sure you want to leave this page " thing again, with the boxes leave this page , stay on this page etc.
That seemed to be an IE11 problem (possibly just on Win10), fulabeer found a solution for his PC although when I replicated the issue I'm fairly sure I only had the 1 tab open. If you're using IE11 try another browser.
I've had to take Bluemoon off my "Tabs" list. It has been causing my other tabs to freeze and IE11 to reload. I have about 8 tabs that start when I open the browser.
Since the last major win10 update, I've had constant problems with IE11 freezing and having to reload. I've just taken Bluemoon off the tabs list and have had zero problems since.
Running Bluemoon on it's own (no other tabs) seems fine. Maybe it's a memory issue when I've got too many other tabs open? (still getting "are you sure?" though)

I know there has been maintanance the last few days but its getting worse trying to access the site at times and the slightest news can cause it to go down. New software was supposed to cure that issue but right now it doesnt feel like it could take any news of note and the traffic that would come with it.

This is not a have a go post, just an observation.

I know there has been maintanance the last few days but its getting worse trying to access the site at times and the slightest news can cause it to go down. New software was supposed to cure that issue but right now it doesnt feel like it could take any news of note and the traffic that would come with it.

This is not a have a go post, just an observation.
this is a have go post, dreadful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.