Site Performance

Wheelsy

Not the best today guys unfortunately... pretty busy at the moment.

Just be patient and hit Post Reply once, and open the thread in a new tab or window to see if it was posted.

all things considered Im reasonably impressed with the performance thus far, It aint as good as it has been but it certainly hasnt given me any issues. Ive probably just cursed myself now for the rest of Jan as things get even busier lol

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
all things considered Im reasonably impressed with the performance thus far, It aint as good as it has been but it certainly hasnt given me any issues. Ive probably just cursed myself now for the rest of Jan as things get even busier lol
If Villa signs I'm expecting the server to melt.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

then how will we get the Kaka news or Eto'o or Bellamy lol ;o)

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
WHEN Villa signs I'm expecting the server to melt.

;)

What's really pissing me off is the ad server links, every time the page hangs it's because it's connecting to ad.server.net, or ad.mediaplex or something like that anyway. :(

Apart from those it seems fine to me.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.