SIX FEET UNDER

milo

Just ordered the last chapter after a 4 year break, its about time I finished this series off.

Next the last Sopranos...

mackenzie said:
You mean you still haven't seen the final episode Milo??

Ha Ha. No, I have just ordered it now...A guilty pleasure...I await its arrival with glee..

Just finished both series of Dexter and am now ready to put this one to bed...

The last series is well worth watching......and in particular the last half. Enjoy!!

The last episode was worthy of the whole concept that was 6 feet under. You won't be disappointed.

mackenzie said:
The last series is well worth watching......and in particular the last half. Enjoy!!

The last episode was worthy of the whole concept that was 6 feet under. You won't be disappointed.

Fantastico,,,we can discuss over a beverage this very season...

milo said:
mackenzie said:

Fantastico,,,we can discuss over a beverage this very season...

Hurry up then and watch!! ;-)

I won't spoil it for Milo, but there was one shot in that last episode that summed up grief and life perfectly for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.