Six Nations 2017

Ireland were the team to beat. They are the only team to beat the All Blacks in a long time on a neutral ground so not even in Ireland. We have the players now we havnt had in a long time. We will be there or abouts at the end of this tournament. Look at the Scots game we dominated possesion for long periods just didnt get the scored. Yesterday against Italy dominated and were clinical in the scores we got. Of course we are going to be 1 of the favourites for the 6 Nations most years as we are preforming better now than when BOD first retired we got players in to freshen things up. 2 hat tricks in a 6 nations game 1 from a forward must be rare and a a back only on for a quater of the game.

Haha Ireland v England will be a real battle. The Irish just wont roll over. Whoever gets the right game plan wins the game and wins the 6 nations. I still wont rule out the Welsh or French yet and to some extent the Scots. This is going to be a hard 6 nations to win and bonus points will be key. Glad to see it brought in as thats what the northern hemisphere are missing at World cups going for a attacking brand of Rugby.

Ireland are a great side, no doubt about it and to rugby fans, the side England would have to beat to claim a grand slam again but lets not kid yourself or anyone else for that matter mate as this England side on the run it is on is ahead of Ireland and is probably only behind the All Blacks right now in world rugby.

People can big up a team's chances for sure.

But no one. Not one rugby person would have described Ireland as the team to beat before the tournament.
I know; I'm not arguing with you. Leighton just needs to calm down a bit. Perhaps stick to his Cheltenham "tipser" stuff, which is usually pretty well informed stuff.

Of course I will big up Ireland. Look at the teams and the talent that is coming through. Irish rugby is in a good place at the moment and will only get better and better. England havnt look impressive yet in the 6 Nations. England crawled accross the line in the 2 games they have played so far. 3 points win at home against France a late try against Wales. They play Italy at home should be a bonus point win then the Scots if England are as good as you lot claim should be another bonus point win. Then the big game against Ireland to end it all.

Of course I will big up Ireland. Look at the teams and the talent that is coming through. Irish rugby is in a good place at the moment and will only get better and better. England havnt look impressive yet in the 6 Nations. England crawled accross the line in the 2 games they have played so far. 3 points win at home against France a late try against Wales. They play Italy at home should be a bonus point win then the Scots if England are as good as you lot claim should be another bonus point win. Then the big game against Ireland to end it all.

Your right, we have only beaten France and Wales whilst you lost to Scotland and thumped Italy.

Its yours to lose..........

Not sure that it's right to say Ireland were the team to beat. As you say, we've not quite reached out potential just yet, and yet here we are with two wins in the bag against a huge France team and Wales away.

We play Italy and Scotland next which should get some momentum going.

Unfortunately, you couldn't crawl over the line vs Scotland and are left blaming it on a delay.

We're the team. Our run is fantastic, and we have the two easier games up next to get some momentum.

If we go to Ireland after two thumping wins, I'll be confident of not only an incredible game in Ireland, but also a Grand Slam.

Your run will only last for so long. The Scotland game was a crazy result another day Ireland win that game. Ireland had most of the ball but for loose passes and brilliant defending by the Scots they came up short. The Scots have closed the gap. I wouldnt be shocked to see them put up a fight against England when they play each other.

Madness, isn't it?

It pisses me off because virtually everyone has said what a fantastic side Ireland are and have accepted what a huge game it will be in Dublin.

Leighton doesn't want to or cant accept where England are, 16 games won on the trot now including a tour in Australia which is a shame really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.