Six Nations 2017

Scotland will surprise everyone this season. They may not win it but think they will be very close. Vern Cotters last season and Glasgow are flying at Club level.

From a proud Welshman who knows his egg england are the team to beat as much as it pains me to say it
Don't think so, Ireland are in Dublin against England and France which gives us a big advantage, usually would be balanced by a tough game in Cardiff but you lot don't look good atm.

Don't think so, Ireland are in Dublin against England and France which gives us a big advantage, usually would be balanced by a tough game in Cardiff but you lot don't look good atm.
Youre right. I dont have great faith in Howley as a coach, as great a player as he was. Doesnt seem to have an identity as to how he wants his side to play. Wales are also unsure of who to play and where. Liam Williams should be fullback but will probably be played on the wing to accommodate Halfpenny for his goalkicking. For some reason known only to fuck knows who, he also picks that useless **** Alex Cuthbert on the other wing. Centre is a position they dont know what to do with either. Jamie Roberts is increasingly predictable and ineffective. The forwards are missing Gethin Jenkins who is a great securer of the ball and cant replace him with anyone as good. Tipuric is outstanding at it, but this means Warburton will have to play blindside and he is not as good at it as Robshaw has been for England after they moved him. Moriarty is the business and deserves to start ahead of Faletaua and will be a rock, but the back row will depend on if Warburton can make it work in a new role. Hooker remains an issue as well, nobody has made that position their own really for a long time

Tbf I hope Ireland smash england but I don't see it Eddie Jones has got them together and playing brilliant I also don't think anyone will win a slam. Wales will finish 3rd

Tbf I hope Ireland smash england but I don't see it Eddie Jones has got them together and playing brilliant I also don't think anyone will win a slam. Wales will finish 3rd
There are bonus points this year. Wales recently dont score that many tries and dont win games by many points, they are often close

England games trump football in my pub in the sticks. I'm taking great pleasure in informing all rag sympathisers that the League Cup final will not be shown. "It's only against Italy, but a decision has been made to prioritise England. It has nothing to do with the fact that if U****d played in the pub garden, I would close the curtains. It's just unfortunate" ;-)

Promising start for Scotland! Hopefully we can keep it up, always have the creeping doubt that we'll manage to chuck it away in the last 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.