Six Nations 2017

Well done England ( that hurts, without 5 mins of head farts it could have been so different ) Well done Shaun for having a go at some of the lads.

Well with one more game to go who is going to get those lions blazers ?
Non of the Welsh front row !

Out of that Welsh team it might be a case of Gatland trusting some players who have yet to look like the players that they are. Leigh Halfpenny fullback and George North on the wing may well get in as both at there best is just unplayable.
The fullbacks for the Lions positions are going to be the hardest call. As there is going to be some pissed off Full backs missing out this time around. Welsh pack Sam Warrburton looks as good as ever for me but will he get picked would you have him in there ahead of others?? Also the Welsh number 8 looks a good player who played against Ireland.

Out of that Welsh team it might be a case of Gatland trusting some players who have yet to look like the players that they are. Leigh Halfpenny fullback and George North on the wing may well get in as both at there best is just unplayable.
The fullbacks for the Lions positions are going to be the hardest call. As there is going to be some pissed off Full backs missing out this time around. Welsh pack Sam Warrburton looks as good as ever for me but will he get picked would you have him in there ahead of others?? Also the Welsh number 8 looks a good player who played against Ireland.

Warburton will be first name on the team sheet, he really is that good.

Halfpenny as a full back has been a disaster for Wales.

No way does he go with the Lions in that position.

Ive known Ross since he was a toddler, Im mates with his father. Its great seeing him play for Wales. I have a feeling Gatland will pick him for the Lions. When he picked the world cup squad Ross was left out at first because of the restrictions on numbers but got in after injuries. Gatland told him then that if he was picking the Lions squad then he would be in because of the greater numbers, so Im pretty sure he will get the nod this summer. He told me last week though that nobody has been given a clue at all so far. I think all the Wales back row will get selected but dont think they will ultimately make the starting test team

Halfpenny as a full back has been a disaster for Wales.

No way does he go with the Lions in that position.

WTF where did that come from. He was regarded the best in the world after the last Lions tour. He missed a season due to a head injury. A diaster for Wales is a bit harsh, not his best season I'll agree with.
Ross Moriarty has started all our games and I can not work out why Howley keeps replacing him with 15 mins to go when he's not injured.
If Warren gets this right I believe we have a great chance to turn them bastard All Blacks over. I expect quite a few English in the squad and rightly so.

This afternoon I was in the boozer with a scot, english lad, sorry no Irishman but each of us put a case up for our own nations back rows to be selected. Then we had a drink and bigged up the Irish back row. A few good back rowers are going to be pissed off as well.

This afternoon I was in the boozer with a scot, english lad, sorry no Irishman but each of us put a case up for our own nations back rows to be selected. Then we had a drink and bigged up the Irish back row. A few good back rowers are going to be pissed off as well.
Stander and O'Brien are fine players, Heaslip is a show pony and shouldn't even go on tour.
Moriarty is decent but Toby Faletau is a hugely better option when fit.
A back row of Stander,Warburton and Faletau/Billy V would do me

WTF where did that come from. He was regarded the best in the world after the last Lions tour. He missed a season due to a head injury. A diaster for Wales is a bit harsh, not his best season I'll agree with.
Ross Moriarty has started all our games and I can not work out why Howley keeps replacing him with 15 mins to go when he's not injured.
If Warren gets this right I believe we have a great chance to turn them bastard All Blacks over. I expect quite a few English in the squad and rightly so.

World class whilst he was on the wing but as a full back, just check his record out.

I stand by what i said mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.