Six Nations 2017

First bash over, one upset,but to be fair Scotland looked on the rise through the autumn tests. England France well thats for another day, not much to separate the teams ( I was expecting more from England, a bit like Ireland I guess ) Can Wales beat Italy, based on what I saw in the early tests I have no idea. Keep hold of the ball and show more imagination behind the scrum would be a good place to start. If we use the pace and flair should be ok, try and go more than 4 phases we are f**ked.. 3rd or wooden spoon is our level.

Big Gaz the Welsh aint that bad. So I dont think you will not be too far behind the winners. I still think the Scots result is a bad 1 to take for Ireland. Yeah they took there tries great but Ireland dominated a lot of the game just couldnt put the scores on the boards sadly. Wales to win by a bonus point against the Italians tomorrow.

Big Gaz the Welsh aint that bad. So I dont think you will not be too far behind the winners. I still think the Scots result is a bad 1 to take for Ireland. Yeah they took there tries great but Ireland dominated a lot of the game just couldnt put the scores on the boards sadly. Wales to win by a bonus point against the Italians tomorrow.
Okay I'll take the win, but the first half was poor. I just hope its a good game, England the better team but playing in Cardiff . Lets see but we need a big turn around of class players end of.
Scotland played well, like i said in the autum tests they looked like a team on the up, however with all the ball you you had it should have been different ( like city v name you're team )
Enjoy the weekend and have fun.

In a strange way Ireland were a bit unlucky with the timing of their own scores. The Irish tries seem to come at the point where the ref had given the Scots defence final warnings. It's hypothetical but had the Irish scored a play later on a couple of occasions, the Scottish defence could have been down to 14 players for two lots of ten minutes. The ref seemed to reset the foul count each time Ireland scored.

That said, the Scots defended very well and we're clinical in their finishing.

Im going for England by 20 points. I dont think the Wales front row is all that, they have changed both props which shows that there were concerns last week. Italy did well in the scrum against them and England may hammer them there. Still unconvinced about the centres as well. Once the game opens up in the second half I think England will do them pretty comfortably

Im going for England by 20 points. I dont think the Wales front row is all that, they have changed both props which shows that there were concerns last week. Italy did well in the scrum against them and England may hammer them there. Still unconvinced about the centres as well. Once the game opens up in the second half I think England will do them pretty comfortably
Optimistic but the right result

Well England have snuck over the line, when you feel that given the difference in form and calibre they should have won more comfortably.

Think it will come down to Dublin on the final day and I don't fancy England to win that, thus Ireland will probably sneak the title on BPs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.