Six Nations 2017

Well England have snuck over the line, when you feel that given the difference in form and calibre they should have won more comfortably.

Think it will come down to Dublin on the final day and I don't fancy England to win that, thus Ireland will probably sneak the title on BPs.
Typical city fan optimism lol. I think that was a great win. Wish our refs were as good as the rugby ones.

Yer could see at the end how much it meant to those English lads. The commentary was generally shite - give a Welshman a mic and he just about stops short of singing Welsh hymns in a minor key. Davies was his usually one-eyed, red-eyed, biased git!

Yer could see at the end how much it meant to those English lads. The commentary was generally shite - give a Welshman a mic and he just about stops short of singing Welsh hymns in a minor key. Davies was his usually one-eyed, red-eyed, biased git!
I thought Paul O'Connell was good. He seemed impressed with the atmosphere, this being his first experience of a Wales v England game.

You're right about Davies. Banging on that the England player was offside, until a replay and Brian Moore proved he wasn't.

Yep and Brian Moore was on a different level ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.