Six years ago today

spacecadet

Which ever way you look at it we humiliated the bastards that wonderful day.

mja8h3.jpg

14bqanb.jpg

20ijpf4.jpg

243oysz.jpg

Great day out apart from the rag ****s in the car parks after picking out Blues.

Happy days, the turning point, fuck i drank some booze there and back that day.

The Poznan was fantastic and really hit the mark that day pre game.

Great day out apart from the rag ****s in the car parks after picking out Blues.

Not in our car park. They tried it but soon had them on their toes.

Before was worse. I was fronted as I was taking my 9 and 11 year old kids in by a couple. Unfortunately for them other lads I was with were a few yards away and they got what they deserved.

Not in our car park. They tried it but soon had them on their toes.

Before was worse. I was fronted as I was taking my 9 and 11 year old kids in by a couple. Unfortunately for them other lads I was with were a few yards away and they got what they deserved.

It all seemed to be by the coaches at the very bottom of the car parks where they had decided to pick blues out.

Anyways, sore losers who that day had it confirmed that their time was well and truly over as top dogs.

I do remember that the coach parks were mixed in parts. That was a mistake by the people responsible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.