Six years ago...

Indeed, the new Duncan Edwards! This was all over the press at the time and the Rags actually thought it as well!

I remember his debut against Swansea, came on late second half, scored two goals, one an absolute peach from miles out. Knew we had something special then.

In fact, the whole of that first half of the season was just magical, we thrashed everyone week in week out
I asked my lad as he came on,
' Is he any good?'
'He's mint, dad'
Didn't take long for me to agree.

I remember his debut against Swansea, came on late second half, scored two goals, one an absolute peach from miles out. Knew we had something special then.

In fact, the whole of that first half of the season was just magical, we thrashed everyone week in week out

When he scored that cracker i turn to the 2 lads next too me who were in shock and oh fuck

He is ten goals away from being our all-time too scorer

Eric Brook 178
Kun 169

He is ten goals away from being our all-time too scorer

Eric Brook 178
Kun 169
How many games do we play before the transfer window closes? Let him break the record then sell him on deadline day whilst buying Sanchez and mbappe. Jobs a good'un.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.